Jul 25, 2013

Bliss Couture @ LoveDonnaFlora





I think it's time for me to write about the friendship I treasure a lot between me and Squinternet. I can't even remember when did we first met, but she's one of the sweetest, most generous person I know in both worlds. I still remember vividly the Christmas that we first met, she gave me a very memorable gift, she recolor 2 of her jeweleries set JUST FOR ME out of blue !!!! The joy I had when i received it was priceless, not only because it's made by one of my fav jewellery designer (I was a huge fan before we even met) It really shows how sweet and thoughtful she is as a person. I mean that's really one of my favorite gifts I've ever received and will forever love and cherish just like our friendship.
I've put out 2 of my favorite and latest gowns, 100% of donations will proceed towards her. That's just the tiny little thing that I can do for my dear dear friend.
Please tp to the event : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Brookridge/216/17/22
It's time to do some summer time shopping, and help this wonderful girl who we all love!!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

ROBLOX is empowered by a growing player base of more than 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new personas to imagine what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut out in space.